Good Stuff to Know About Fairview
- If your child is not going to be in school on a given day, please call into Cyndi at 792-8030. Students are considered unexcused if no one calls.
- Students are considered tardy after 8:30am.
- If your child is coming to school late, please check them in to the office when you arrive.
- Students should not arrive at school before 7:50am. There is no supervision on the playground until that time.
- Students should be dropped off on the south side of the building. The west side of the building is not a drop off.
- Please do not send birthday invites to school unless each person in the class is getting one.
- If your students is being picked up or riding the bus (something that they don't do normally), please send a note with the student.